Deep foundation pit construction is the key and basis of building construction. Its safety and reliability has direct relationship with high-rise building’s safety, stability and longevity.
There are several features of deep foundation pit construction:
1. Deep foundation pit construction is temporary, during this period, disadvantage factors, such as rainfall, pile solid, window and mechanical vibration, will influence stability of foundation pit slope.
2. Deep foundation pit construction has strong locality and pertinence. Different regions has different geological and hydrological conditions. It’s necessary to adjust measures to local conditions and then confirm its supporting method.
3. Comprehensiveness of deep foundation pit construction is strong. It refers to not only structural mechanics, but also hydraulics, so counting process is quite complex. Specific engineering are design of supporting system, soil excavation, examination and monitoring.
4. The depth, flat shape and soil’s creep mass make deep foundation pit have strong time-space effect.
5. Excavation of deep foundation pit has great influence on surrounding buildings. Narrow space has strict demands on slope stability, surrounding buildings and displacement of underground pipelines.
Generally speaking, deep foundation pit construction adopts rock anchoring mean. It combines drilling, grouting and anchoring together. It is simple to operate and can realize rapid support, deformation prevent and foundation stabilization.